Keyboards, enter and return
1 minute read

Gunnar wonders what the strangely-marked ⊼ on apple keyboards is. It’s the enter key, not to be confused with the return key. (On most systems, those are used the wrong way around with (carriage) return key actually completing the dialog and enter adding a line feed in a multi-line input field.

Back to posts