Last week was horrible with working on the project. I finally turned it in Thursday. I was really, really tired and even though I was supposed to go DDR-ing with Karianne, I didn’t. I spent most of the weekend recovering and made some buns on Sunday. The same day, yiwaz decided to break down. Probably the motherboard being broken. I’ve helped Jorunn with a bit of Scheme. My scheme is fairly rusty, but we got through the assignment in a couple of hours and I think she understands it a bit better now, at least.
When I got home, fiddled a bit more with yiwaz, but without any luck. In fact, she just broke down a bit further. I’ll call IBM tomorrow. Karianne came down and discovered I had bought a bike helmet, which made her very happy.